Pilatestry Studio Policies
- All classes are pre-paid and pre-scheduled.
- All expiry dates are final. Extension to expiry dates will not be given.
- This is your time to shine and give back to yourself, please leave all children at home.
- Instructors and classes are subject to change; please check the Class Schedule page for updates.
- Alternatively check the Class Schedule via the free Pilatestry Studios mobile app.
- All classes are pre purchased and booked online. You must schedule your class on line before turning up – failure to do so may result in not being able to attend class.
- All classes have a 24-hour cancellation policy. No exceptions. Cancelling or non-attendance to your class simply means you forfeit your class. We do not charge you an extra fee for not attending.
- In the event that you are unable to attend your scheduled class, we are able to switch you to another class on the same day providing availability to the class. Please email your request to email@example.com 1 hour prior to your scheduled class and we will confirm via email of the change.
- Auto renew contracts will either a incur a late cancellation or non attendance fee as per individual electronically signed agreeement. Please be sure to read your agreement for full terms and conditions prior to purchase.
- All classes and packages are non-transferable between family members and friends.
- All sales are final
- Our studio is equipped with a waiting room for your personal belongs. No shoes, phones, keys to be near or under the equipment. This time is for you.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before your class; if you are new please arrive 10 minutes early.
- If you are late to class it will be up to the instructor’s discretion whether you can join; as sudden cold-starts may lead to injuries (it can be unsafe for you to skip your warm-up).
- Trimester 1: All classes available
- Trimester 2: Inspire/Evolve classes
- Trimester 3: Inspire class only
- Cardio and Barré classes: May be attended up until 20 weeks.
A post-natal medical certificate must be provided before to us prior to your first class back (minimum 6 weeks postnatal) stating that your are able to return to your Pilates practise. Please email your certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to your scheduled class so that we can confirm details.